2012. február 20., hétfő

Cottontail Grandparents

Zara was busy, because her mother's parents: Yvonne and Yul Cottontail decided to visit them. Zara has already known that Mum will have twin babies soon! Grandma and Grandpa would like to help them in the first months.

Mrs. Periwinkle: Well done, Zara, the house is beautiful! Everything is in order. Dad is waiting for Grandma and Grandpa at the bus station.
Zara: I am so excited! Do they bring a gift for me?
Mrs. Periwinkle: Sure!

A bit later the grandparents arrived with big suitcases. They gave big kisses and hugs to Mum and Zara.

Mrs. Periwinkle: Mum, Dad, we are so glad to see you!
Zara: How was your trip?
Grandpa: It was very long, Zara.
Grandma: We are very tired, my dear.

Mrs. Periwinkle: Have a cup of tea!
Grandma: Thank you, my dear! Yul, the presents, please!

Grandpa: Zelda, these flowers are from our garden at home.
Mrs. Periwinkle: Oh, thank you, Dad! My favourite flowers, they are beautiful!

Grandpa: Zac, this is a very good red wine for you.
Mr. Periwinkle: Thank you, Yul! We will taste it together when the babies are born.

Grandpa: And this is yours, Zara.
Zara: Oh, a wonderful little house!
Mrs. Periwinkle: It was my dollhouse, when I was young!
Grandma: Grandpa has repaired and repainted it.
Zara: Thank you so much!
Grandma: Now, tell us how things are going with you, my dear!

They talked all the night, and Zara played with her new dollhouse.

To be continued... :)

8 megjegyzés:

  1. Very pretty photos, Bogi! :-) I like the tiny ceramic accessories, such as the yellow vase on the cupboard and the teapot. The pot with the red flowers is simply gorgeous! The flowers look so real! :-O

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thanks, Nina! :) I love this tiny things, too. Julie's teapot is on its way now :)))

      Törlés
  2. This is such a beautiful story!!
    I love love love it!
    And I can't wait until Zelda has her twins.
    I wonder what their names will be, and if they'll begin with Z. LOL!
    Keep up the great work!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank You, Rosie!
      YES! Their names will begin with Z :D
      I am looking forward to Your new stories, too :)

      Törlés
  3. Your stories are always so sweet! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  4. I am in love with your blog and your wonderful stories, it's like entering a magical world!!
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank You so much, Vicky!!! :)
      Hugs to You, too :)

      Törlés